Battery Saver System Shortcut allows you to easily activate Android's built-in battery saver mode with just one single tap. This mode is also referred to as Power Saver Mode, Battery Saving Mode or Low Battery Mode and supported by Android 5.0 or later.
• Toggle battery saver mode via a home screen shortcut (One click only)
• Tiny memory footprint
• NO root required
• Completely free
Buy Battery Saver System PRO for these additional features:
• Hide ugly orange system bars when battery saver is enabled
• Support for automation and third-party launchers
• Separate shortcuts for toggling, enabling and disabling
• Enable battery saver mode while the screen is off (device is in standby)
• Enable when a certain battery percentage is reached (Any percentage can be set)
• Enable when a certain battery temperature is reached
• Enable battery saver while a specific app is running
• Toggle battery saver mode via a notification
• Restore battery saver mode after charger is disconnected
• Enable and disable battery saver mode at specific times
Please note: Battery Saver System Shortcut only works on Android 5.0 Lollipop or newer.
Specifically, it was tested with Nexus devices. It might not work with Android versions that were modified by device manufacturers.
BatterySaver System Shortcut is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-08. The program can be installed on Android.
BatterySaver System Shortcut (version 1.1.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 25 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.